© Digistamps4joy. All rights reserved.
An Angel Policy is a form of limited license that specifies how a digital stamp image can be used and any specific requirements of the artist. Basically, this describes under what circumstances you can make and sell items created using our digital stamps.
As our customer, you have the right to USE the image purchased, but you do NOT own the copyright to the image. The copyright of an image generally remains with the artist or DS4J.
DS4J images are intended for your personal use only.
YOU MAY ...
- use any of our digital stamps, which are then handcoloured, to make HANDCRAFTED cards, scrapbook pages or home decor;
- swap or sell your finished handmade items that were made using our digistamps;
- use our digital stamps in swaps providing you print the images yourself, and you credit us (on the back is fine) (i.e. Image from www.digistamps4joy.co.za). NO electronic file sharing - please refer others to our website;
- print 30 copies of an individual image and use these copies for training a group of people to colour digistamps. Credit must be given to Digistamps4Joy, and the website link provided;
- submit any of your handmade projects for publication (online or print), we just ask that you please credit us.
YOU MAY NOT ...
- redistribute our digital images by copying, duplicating, sharing, swapping, lending, burning onto a CD for resale, publishing in print or online (unless it is a photo of a finished product you have handmade.) The key word in this whole paragraph is "redistribute";
- sell or swap our digital stamps/images "as is" (black and white illustration)- printed out or as a digital image;
- make the DS4J images into rubber stamps, die cut files or dies, or use them for machine embroidery;
- alter any of our images;
- claim any DS4J images as your own;
- post any uncoloured, unwatermarked DS4J images on your website or blog;
Shop for our images here
We rank in the ...
Join us on Facebook